Fathers are Parents Too: Episode 13 – Tax Expert David Hatt


Tax Expert David Hatt is an Enrolled Tax Agent, and answers such questions as is child support tax deductible? If you are the non-custodial parent can you deduct what you pay to a child-care provider? If you pay for more than half of your child’s expenses, can you declare them on your taxes? Mr. Hatt answers these questions and more.

 Join our mailing list!   We never share your address.

Be the first to leave a comment.

Leave a Reply