Single father wins case in ‘Pro Per’ !!

Fathers Rights Since 1992 Forums Fathers Talk Single father wins case in ‘Pro Per’ !!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nimble Dad 3 weeks, 5 days ago. This post has been viewed 77 times

• Creator
    Topic

Brian Armstrong
    Participant
    • Topics 1
    • Replies 0
    • Total 1
    • Just Starting Out

Hello :)
    Im not sure if Dadsrights.org is what it is cracked up to be, but here i go.
    So after 8 years in Divorce Court, having to finally represent myself in ‘Pro Per’ against my ex wife and her $450 per hour attorney, I was awarded “BACK SPOUSAL SUPPORT” for an entire year ($10,000.00) after proving that not only did said attorney and ex wife commit PERJURY and were in CONTEMPT OF COURT on multiple occasions, but the prior ‘4’ Judges in our case (who were all removed due to ‘ABUSE OF DISCRETION’ upon the filing of 3 Appeals) were found similarly corrupt, and I am now on a mission to clean up the entire Southern California Family Court System in Criminal Court and with the help of my Congressman and the new U.S. Attorney General, Jeff Sessions.
    My hope is that my story will give HOPE to other single fathers who have been lied to and given unfavorable Rulings in this court and others, and that Dadsrights.org would somehow acknowledge this message and story and use it to help other fathers??? Blessings good Dads… :)
    Mr. Armstrong ‘Pro Per’

• Author
    Replies

DadsRights.org
    Keymaster
      • Topics 36
      • Replies 36
      • Total 72
      • Ace Contributor!
      • ★★★

That is AWESOME news!!!

(What are we cracked up to be? :-) )

Nimble Dad
    Participant
      • Topics 0
      • Replies 1
      • Total 1
      • Just Starting Out

Brian – Congratulations! It is absolutely an uphill but winnable battle. I would like to connect with your efforts, although I am in Iowa. I have many clients that are having a very difficult time connecting with their children. Some are legitimately being restricted but have no avenues to reestablish their bond with their child. Most of them have faced similar problems as you, with their ex having been vindictive and falsely filing charges or lying in court documents.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.