This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by DadsRights. This post has been viewed 603 timesorg 1 year, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 603 times
Here are a couple of quick tips to help you use and navigate the Fathers’ Rights Forums!
– You must be logged in to post to the forums. You will find a login link on every page, in the sidebar on the right.
– Please fill out your profile, so that other single dads can know who, and where, you are.
– The little grey square with the up-arrow in the lower right-hand corner of your screen will take you up to the top of whatever page you are on.
– You are welcome to start topics! In fact, please do! :-)
– You can start a topic in any forum other than the Announcements forum.
– A “New” indicator will appear next to new topics, and topics that have new replies, since the last time you read the forums.
– Clicking on the circle-with-a-page symbol to the left of a topic, it will take you to the first unread reply (i.e. the first reply in that thread that you have not yet read).
– The more you post in the forums, the more stars you’ll accumulate. This allows newer members to see who the most active participants are. :-)
The topic ‘READ ME FIRST! How to Use the Forums’ is closed to new replies.