READ ME FIRST! How to Use the Forums

Fathers Rights Since 1992 Forums Announcements READ ME FIRST! How to Use the Forums

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DadsRights. This post has been viewed 572 timesorg 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 572 times

• Creator
    Topic

DadsRights.org
    Keymaster
    • Topics 36
    • Replies 36
    • Total 72
    • Ace Contributor!
    • ★★★

Here are a couple of quick tips to help you use and navigate the Fathers’ Rights Forums!

GENERAL:

– You must be logged in to post to the forums. You will find a login link on every page, in the sidebar on the right.

– Please fill out your profile, so that other single dads can know who, and where, you are.

– The little grey square with the up-arrow in the lower right-hand corner of your screen will take you up to the top of whatever page you are on.

WRITING:

– You are welcome to start topics! In fact, please do! :-)

– You can start a topic in any forum other than the Announcements forum.

READING:

– A “New” indicator will appear next to new topics, and topics that have new replies, since the last time you read the forums.

– Clicking on the circle-with-a-page symbol to the left of a topic, it will take you to the first unread reply (i.e. the first reply in that thread that you have not yet read).

FUN:

– The more you post in the forums, the more stars you’ll accumulate. This allows newer members to see who the most active participants are. :-)

The topic ‘READ ME FIRST! How to Use the Forums’ is closed to new replies.